Tuesday 8 January 2013

Winter Wonderland



Ah Winter in the country!

This is a shot of our property by the river.
 I could just stare at the wonder and beauty all day. If you told me a year ago I would come to love the serenity and peace this crazy middle of nowhere affords I would have called you loonie, or somewhat addle minded!
 I moved under duress. 
But God always has a plan, and never one you can imagine up, let me tell you that.

But on days when the mud is covered with fresh pristine white snow, I am apt to fall head over heels in love with the sheer beauty of it all.
Holidays are over, and my good friend has made her way back home, but she left a wonderful gift, a freshly painted home. Gone is the electric yellow and in its place is a mellow mushroom color. I am smitten!
You see as cheerful as the color yellow is I am just not a morning person and every morning I would get up to greet my day, I felt like jabbing my eyeballs out, for the sheer brightness of the house. This morning I got up to eye numbing serenity…ahhhhh…..So happy!
  I was so in love with the color I decided to do the upstairs as well. (It was also yellow)

So home school classes have begun, and having gotten into the habit of staying up until 1 am every night, blogging it has been a tad rocky of a start…for me…The kids are doing just fine, thank you.

My next post will be about my obsession with Book reviewing and how you too can fall in love with the printed word!
 So stay tuned I will give away all the secrets to getting connected to publishers who will grace you with books to read and review. LOVE IT!

Psalm 104:1-35 

Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty, covering yourself with light as with a garment, stretching out the heavens like a tent. He lays the beams of his chambers on the waters; he makes the clouds his chariot; he rides on the wings of the wind; he makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire. He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...