Monday 14 January 2013

How to become a book reviewer

Untitled

How to become a book reviewer. 

I am such a nut for books.

I simply love the feel of a book, I love the smell of a book and I just plain love to read books.
Christian anything...I am what you would call the proverbial book worm. 


As a child I always had my head stuck in a book.
As a new mom you would find me nursing my babe while reading a book, 
and as a home school mom you will see me sharing my passion for the written word with my kids.
I hope to soon get them reviewing the kids books I review, can you say... excited, oh ya!.

Well if you identified with anything I have just shared with you, than you may want to get into book reviewing as well. 
How? you ask, well ask and you shall receive...books that is. 
Apply for reviewing gigs, chances are if you have a blog, a following, and post regularly you will be accepted into at least some of them. 
Are you excited, well you should be, because in exchange for your honest review, you receive books, loads of wonderful books on any subject imaginable. So go try, apply, and have fun!
And well if you just think I am plain loco, well that is OK too, you can stop reading here.  :-D

This is a list of the publishers/networks that offer free books in exchange for your honest review:

Revell Books (You would have to contact this publisher to see about their Review programs. This link allows you to pick which book you would like to review. Of course, they have to approve you first.)
Zondervan  (You would have to contact this publisher to see about their Review programs. This link allows you to pick which book you would like to review. Of course, they have to approve you first. [On the link, under I am a... pick reviewer. Under Subject... pick Review.])
New Leaf Publishing Group  ( This publisher offers books mostly related to education [Apologetics, Creation Science, etc...]. This publisher also requires you to post your review on a lot of other sites {Facebook, Goodreads, etc...}.)
Christian Fiction Blog Alliance (Fill out the form letting them know you would like to join.)


















Remember this is just a few. There are more and I would love if you let me know of others as you find them.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...