Friday 19 October 2012

Chocloate cupcakes gluten free, oh ya baby!




Oh love of my life, I have found you, finally! 
You think I am joking, but seriously, I assure you I am not.

 A woman from my Bible study shared this recipe originally from  The New York Times blog, Bitten, and man oh man I thought this could not be Gluten free. It was soft moist and oh, so heavenly, I ate two.

Try this recipe you will not EVER buy dry, gritty cup cakes again!

Chocolate Cupcake
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt Or just regular salt will do.
½ teaspoon baking soda
3 eggs
¼ cup grape seed oil
½ cup agave nectar- You can use maple syrup or honey.
  1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, cacao powder, salt and baking soda
  2. In a large bowl, blend together eggs, oil and agave
  3. Blend dry ingredients into wet thoroughly
  4. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners and scoop a scant ¼ cup into each
  5. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes
  6. Cool and cover with chocolate frosting or leave plain they are good wither way!
  7. Serve
Makes 10 cupcakes
gluten free chocolate cupcake recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...