Tuesday 7 August 2012

Haha funny!

Today was a really funny kinda day.

I mean really I drove 7 hours to pick up and deliver chicks, not the girl kind the fluffy noisy ones..OK I realize this could describe both types, well you get the picture. 7 hours on the road, the next two days are the same..

Things that happened on the drive,

#1-  child #3 decides she has to pee while I am on freeway.

#2- My Chickens keep escaping the box, and I nearly get into an accident because one decides to peck my bare baby toe thinking it something to eat. I was wearing flip flops...Very very scary feeling!

#3- a escapee decides to run under my gas pedal and just sit there, I have to extract it, while driving on the highway, Holding my Ice cappuccino... The true city girl turns country scenario, yep, I know...stop laughing!

#4- Child #3 keeps asking if we are on the free road and when she can go pee again.

#5- when I finally arrive home I realize that I need to make rice to finish supper that was in the crock pot, supper at 7pm is priceless with three very hungry miserable children. Smile and grit my teeth.

#6- finally kids are all in bed..sigh...but there are like 12 flies dive bombing me...time to get the swatter out!

Ahhhh deep breath, cleansing air gotta love days that fly by Hahaha....

But really what do you do when you have a day like this. I know you are saying I would never have these kinds of experiences, guess I am just blessed.

I am choosing to laugh, I mean really it is hilarious when you think about it I an doing chicken care instead of child care both CC.

I thought today about how this day is all I have. Right here right now. I don't know how many more I will be given and yesterday is dead and gone. So I should live. Really live, so today ..Sorry just killed a fly... I am smiling and laughing at my funny day. Life is far too short not to.

Hope you also smile, and think of the funny things that you experienced in your life today.
I will say a wee prayer for you tonight that you find something in your life that is crazy and laughable, remember today is all you really have, make the most of it!

Psalm 126:2 

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...