Wednesday 2 May 2012

Fun creating stuff

Today I was feeling a tad scattered,
I tried to clean the house Martha Stewart style, but yet again failed at the task. I had lots of things started but nothing completed!
I don't know why I have to urge to have perfection rule my life, I mean really who's perfect anyway?
Seems like a huge waste of time in my estimation. Yet I still find myself striving for it.

 A couple of summers ago I made a rock sign ( I love to write things on rocks and place them in my garden ) Kind of a life garden I have a rock for every season of my life.
Any way this particular rock reads "Do not wish to be anything but what you are and try to be that perfectly"
My life rock, wish I knew how to rotate the pictures, but since I am giving up on perfection I am sure you will understand!

That sums up my life, I am trying to me, and for today that is enough!

Funny side note when I was going outside tonight to get a picture of the rock for you, I just about got taken out by a humming bird!
Didn't know I could duck that fast Hahahah.
Times like that when I am glad I live in the middle of nowhere, no witnesses!

Any way in my silly mumbo jumbo day I did get one project accomplished kind of by mistake.

I went into the garage to find a board for little ones closet, (she didn't have a shelf on the top ) And being the handy person I am not,
I had to find something that would fit.. without power tools. Stop laughing....

So I find a part of a IKEA shelf that kind of looks like a ladder and I use the three pieces to make some inventive neat things...Oh yes, since you asked sure, I will show you!

A shelf
tilt your head to the left..thanks..a tight holder. Now little one does not have to throw them all over the floor looking for the perfect color..uh oh..she has the gene too!
Hold it don't move, a towel holder and baskets for soap and such.

Hope you had a wonderful, perfect day!

Philippians 3:12-15  

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...